Just wanted to share a quick photo from our trip to
HH today to get our little boy. He is everything that we prayed for, dreamed of, hoped for, and more. He is napping right now after falling asleep in the van on the way back to the hotel. Please pray for him as he transitions away from those he has known and into our lives.
15 comments:
Sweet day!! In your arms at last!! You make a beautiful family!! Congratulations guys. Praying for you and for the little guy on this most difficult of nights!
He's adorable! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness, he's adorable! You guys are perfect for each other!
He is PRECIOUS! I am so thrilled to see a picture of your new family of three! Can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures!
Tears!!! He is gorgeous!!!!! What a sweet little guy!!! You are well into your first evewning together, so praying for energy & comfort. You're not along if the first night is a little rough as you get to know each other. Our first night ever to be parents was in Ethiopia, so we are right there with you. Praising god that your family of 3 is finally together, just as God's perfect plan all along!! congrats, Simmons!!
typos:
EVENING
You're not ALONE
GOD
:)
Congrats! He is adorable. Can not wait to meet him!
Kiana
Yay!! The picture we have all been waiting for!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so glad I got to meet your sweet boy! So excited to see the three of you all together at last!
Praying your transition goes smoothly!
Sarah
yay!!!! congratulations!!!!!!! such and amazing time!!!!!!!!!!
He is adorable!!!! He is about the same age Johanna was when I brought her home. She has done great and he will too!! He has two loving parents and that is the most important.
Gail
Congratulations Kids! What a great photo of you and my new grandson! Praise God for the mysterious way's that He works in our lives. As I gase at this photo I can not help but wonder what marvelous and wonderous things will be awaiting for him and you Tara and you Dan! It makes me think of Joseph and Mary as they traveled across the country and of the joy and wonder child that God gave them to nurture and care for.
Love,
Dad
Absolutely precious! So very happy for you; he is beautiful!
WOOOHOOO! So excited he is finally in your arms! Congrats!!
At Last!!!
I LOVE him!! So glad you guys are home--Mommy briefly filled me in on the travel debacles. But hey, you're home and now you have a baby :) :) Love you guys! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment